Health and Safety Policy
Blue for Bob Bowling Zone
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of this activity are dedicated to helping you enjoy the physical activity. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you
1. We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decision about what exercise you carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own ability.
2. We will make every reasonable effort to ensure our equipment is in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
3. If you tell us you have a disability, underlying health condition or injury which puts you at a substantial disadvantage of doing the activity, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
4. First aiders are nearby to assist with any problems you may encounter.
5. We reserve the right to prohibit you from taking part in this activity if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties
Your commitment to us
1. You will not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know, or are concerned you have a medical condition which might be exacerbated or interfere with you exercising safely, before you participate you should seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You will make yourself aware of any risks and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You will not participate in any activities you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. You will let us know immediately if you feel ill during your participation in the activity. Our
staff members are not doctors but suitably trained first aiders are nearby.
4. If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to participate safely.
5. You will not take part in this activity if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties
6. You will not take part in the activity if you are pregnant – without providing a doctor’s note